Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) vanilla wafers crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapple (13 oz) drained
- 1/2 pint(s) whipping cream whipped and sweetened
- Put half of the crumbled vanilla wafers into the bottom of a 13 x 9 cake pan.
- Mix together the butter, eggs and powdered sugar until fluffy; layer on top of wafers.
- Top with drained crushed pineapple; then with whipped cream and then with remaining crumbled vanilla wafers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ybkinid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Delight Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts