Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa offers refreshing flavor with a little bite. Serve as a topping to our Mini Crab Cakes.
This recipe goes with Mini Crab Cakes with Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Stir together pineapple, cucumber, green onions, jalapeño pepper, basil, lime juice, and salt. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note