Pineapple & Cream Cheese Upside Down Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 can(s) [ 20 oz. ] Dole Pineapple Slices, Drained
- 8 Maraschino Cherries
- 1 package(s) [ 9 oz. ] yellow Cake Mix
- 2 package(s) [ 8 oz. each ] Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package(s) [ 3.0 oz ]Jell-o Lemon Gelatin
- 2 eggs
- PREHEAT oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray 9- inch spring form pan with nonstick cooking spray. Stir together melted butter and brown sugar in pan. Place 8 pineapple slices in sugar mixture. Place cherry in center of each pineapple slice; cut remaining 2 slices of pineapple in half and place decoratively around slice in center of the pan. PREPARE cake mix according to the package directions. Pour half cake batter evenly over pineapple. Beat cream cheese, lemon gelatin and eggs in bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture gently over cake mix. Pour remaining cake mix over cheese cake in pan. BAKE 65 to 75 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. COOL 5 minutes, loosen edges and turn out onto serving platter. MAKES 16 SERVINGS
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jerrdd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note