Photo: Robbie Caponetto
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 4 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 navel orange, sliced
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Bring first 7 ingredients and 4 cups water to a boil in a 4-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and pour through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding solids. Stir in lemon juice. Serve immediately.
- White Wine-Pineapple-Cranberry Wassail: Prepare recipe as directed, reducing water to 2 cups and stirring in 2 cups dry white wine with lemon juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages