- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 (8 1/4-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Combine pineapple, sugar, and egg in a small mixing bowl; stir well. Add to flour mixture, stirring well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 325° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies