Pineapple Coffee Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 oz can(s) pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, diced
- 2 cup(s) prepared baking mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserve 2/3 cup juice. Pat pineapple dry.
- 2. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts and butter in medium bowl; set aside.
- 3. Beat reserved juice with baking mix, granulated sugar and egg in large bowl for 30 seconds. Spoon into 9" round baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Top with half of walnut mixture, pineapple and remaining walnut mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees F, 20-25 minutes. Cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Coffee Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts