Pineapple Coffee Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) suger
- 1/4 cup(s) shortening
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) softened butter
- 1/2 cup(s) crushed pineapple drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- Cream together sugar and shortening. Stir in egg. Combine milk and pineapple juice. Stir into creamed mixture to blend.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine with creamed mixture until well blended.
- Grease and flour a 8 or 9 inch bread pan. Spread in batter.
- For topping combine butter, crushed pineapple, honey.
- Spread on top of batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Coffee Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts