Pineapple-Coconut Crisp is an inexpensive, easy to prepare and simply tasty dessert the whole family will enjoy. Add some sliced almonds to the topping for extra crunch. Serve the crisp warm with vanilla or coconut ice cream, or top it with some freshly whipped cream.
More From Allyou
Bake: 40 Minutes
Total: 50 Minutes
- Calories: 253
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 47g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 14mg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 20-oz. cans pineapple chunks packed in juice, well-drained
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Mix sugar and pineapple in a 9-inch pie plate.
- 2. Combine oats, coconut, brown sugar, flour and ginger in a bowl. Add butter and pinch with your fingers until well combined and mixture is crumbly. Scatter topping over pineapple. Bake until fruit is bubbling and topping is golden, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note