- 1/4 cup lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce (such as Mae Ploy)
- 1/4 cup natural-style, crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders, cut lengthwise into 8 pieces
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups diced pineapple
- 1/3 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- calories 330
- fat 11.9 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- monofat 5.4 g
- polyfat 3.4 g
- protein 31.2 g
- carbohydrate 22.7 g
- fiber 2.2 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 528 mg
- calcium 28 mg
How to Make It
Combine the first 3 ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Place peanut oil, curry powder, and chicken in a bowl; toss to coat. Thread chicken onto 8 (6-inch) skewers.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
While chicken cooks, combine 1 1/2 cups pineapple, 1/3 cup red onion, 2 tablespoons cilantro, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper. Serve chicken with soy sauce mixture and pineapple mixture.