- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 5 sheets commercial frozen phyllo pastry, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice
- 1 1/4 cups finely diced cooked chicken breast (skinned before cooking and cooked without salt)
- 2 tablespoons diced water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon diced pimiento
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- calories 40
- caloriesfromfat 36 %
- fat 1.6 g
- satfat 0.2 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 2.9 g
- carbohydrate 3.4 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 8 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 50 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Coat 2 miniature (1 3/4-inch) muffin pans with cooking spray; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered). Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray. Layer remaining 4 sheets phyllo on first sheet, lightly coating each sheet with cooking spray. Cut phyllo stack into 24 circles using a 2 1/2-inch biscuit cutter. Place phyllo circles into prepared muffin cups, pressing phyllo against bottom and up sides of cups. Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely in pans on a wire rack; remove from pans.
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. Combine pineapple and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well. Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and reserved pineapple juice; stir into chicken mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
When ready to serve, spoon chicken mixture evenly into phyllo cups.