Pineapple Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice fresh
- 1/4 cup(s) tangerine or orange juice Fresh
- 3 cup(s) diced chicken
- 1 1/2 cup(s) diced pineapple fresh
- 3 cup(s) napa cabbage shredded
- 1 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil, mint and cilantro each chopped fresh
- 4 slice(s) scallions thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, and juices. Add chicken and pineapple.
- In another bowl, toss together cabbage, carrots, herbs, and scallions.
- Add chicken mixture to vegetables and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes