Pineapple Chicken Salad
Sweet & tangy salad with no mayo.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice fresh
- 1/4 cup(s) tangerine or orange juice Fresh
- 3 cup(s) diced chicken
- 1 1/2 cup(s) diced pineapple fresh
- 3 cup(s) napa cabbage shredded
- 1 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil, mint and cilantro each chopped fresh
- 4 slice(s) scallions thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, and juices. Add chicken and pineapple.
- In another bowl, toss together cabbage, carrots, herbs, and scallions.
- Add chicken mixture to vegetables and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note