Pineapple chicken lettuce wraps
Community Recipe from
- 4-6 leaves butter or boston lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cooked chicken breast shredded
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded, deveined finely chopped
- 1 bunch(es) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/3 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 cup(s) cubed pineapple
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- Rinse the butter lettuce and pat dry. To prepare the dressing, combine the rice vinegar, soy sauce and honey together in a bowl. Whisk vigorously until completely combined and set aside. In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, pineapple, serranos, onion, and cilantro. Add about 3/4 of the dressing and toss together well. Assemble your wraps by spooning a generous amount of the chicken & pineapple mixture. Drizzle the tops of each with a little more dressing, roll 'em up, and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JeanieK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes