Pineapple chicken lettuce wraps
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 leaves butter or boston lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cooked chicken breast shredded
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded, deveined finely chopped
- 1 bunch(es) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/3 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 cup(s) cubed pineapple
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- Rinse the butter lettuce and pat dry. To prepare the dressing, combine the rice vinegar, soy sauce and honey together in a bowl. Whisk vigorously until completely combined and set aside. In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, pineapple, serranos, onion, and cilantro. Add about 3/4 of the dressing and toss together well. Assemble your wraps by spooning a generous amount of the chicken & pineapple mixture. Drizzle the tops of each with a little more dressing, roll 'em up, and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JeanieK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note