Tropical Chicken Recipe, possible to be made in crock pot (but risk of drying out)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) pineapple slices juice and all
- 1 onion medium
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce msg free
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth msg free
- Baked: Layer in 9x13 casserole dish. large slices of onion first, then chicken breasts, sliced pineapples, juice of pineapple, soy sauce and chicken broth. Cook at 350 degrees for 35 minutes
- Crock Pot - Same layering ingredients, high on 4-5 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by coffeeluvn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note