Pineapple-Cherry Dump Cake
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (20-ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Spread crushed pineapple evenly into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Spread cherry pie filling over pineapple.
- Stir together cake mix, 1 cup water, and oil just until blended. (Batter will be lumpy.) Pour over cherry filling. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350° for 40 to 50 minutes or until cake is golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note