I have made pineapple casserole for years. When you mention it to people they are like, uck!! But when they eat it, they LOVE it. So although it may not sound good it is delish. Just like the writer of this recipe says, it's great with ham. I don't really consider it a desert. Try it this holiday season. I'm sure you too will be adding it to your menu for years to come.
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 20 oz can pineapple chunks
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks, juice packed
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 1/4 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 c. (about 25) crushed Ritz crackers (1 sleeve)
- Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons of juice. Arrange pineapple on bottom of greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Stir together the flour and sugar, sprinkle over pineapple. Drizzle reserved pineapple juice over the top with the Cheddar cheese. Mix together the crushed crackers and melted butter; spread over the cheese. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer. Great with ham!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple CheeseCasserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles