- 1 cup finely crushed NILLA Wafers
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 envelope KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained, liquid reserved
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
How to Make It
MIX wafer crumbs, butter and cinnamon; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
SPRINKLE gelatine over reserved pineapple liquid in small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Cook on low heat 5 minutes until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring occasionally. Beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add gelatine mixture, mixing until blended. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
ADD pineapple and whipped topping to gelatine mixture; stir gently until well blended. Pour over crust. Refrigerate several hours or until firm. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Total fat: 28 g
Saturated fat: 18 g
Cholesterol: 70 mg
Sodium: 290 mg
Carbohydrate: 28 g
Dietary fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 22 g
Protein: 5 g
Vitamin A: 15% DV
Vitamin C: 4% DV
Calcium: 4% DV
Iron: 0% DV