Community Recipe from
- block(s) 2 cream cheese softened
- container(s) 1 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese (plain) softened
- can(s) 1 8 oz. crushed pineapple drained
- 3 Tblsp. finely chopped green onions
- 1/3 cp. finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Tblsp. seasoned salt
- 1 cp. (or more) finely chopped pecans
- Mix softened cheeses in large bowl, add well-drained pineapple (I usually squeeze all the juice out by hand) CLEAN HANDS:). Add onion, pepper and seasoned salt. (a sprinkle of garlic salt or powder is optional). Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- This cheeseball recipe will make (1) Lg. ball or (2) small ones. I make (2) small ones by dividing firm cheese mixture evenly while still in the bowl. Take out one side of mixture and form into a ball and roll in chopped pecans on wax paper. Prepare the other side same way.
- Serve with your favorite cracker. Wheat Thins are the best!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by micheledwebb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note