Pineapple Cheese Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 can(s) Pineapple drained
- 2 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Pineapple juice (saved from cans)
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 strip(s) Ritz (sleeve)
- 1/2 butter
- Mix - Pineapple, cheese, juice, flour, sugar.
- Put in a 9x13 pan
- Top w/ crushed ritz crackers and melted butter.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 min. or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Meema721 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Cheese Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables