Pineapple Cheese Ball
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 17
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.6g
- Carbohydrate: 0.9g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 49mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded fat-free sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in chopped parsley, coating thoroughly. Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- Serve with Melba toast rounds or low-fat crackers (rounds and crackers not included in analysis).
- Tip: We tested this cheese ball using only fat-free cream cheese, but found that a combination of fat-free and reduced-fat cream cheese produced a creamier dip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This