- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded fat-free sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- calories 17
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 0.8 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 1.6 g
- carbohydrate 0.9 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 49 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in chopped parsley, coating thoroughly. Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
Serve with Melba toast rounds or low-fat crackers (rounds and crackers not included in analysis).
Tip: We tested this cheese ball using only fat-free cream cheese, but found that a combination of fat-free and reduced-fat cream cheese produced a creamier dip.