Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) grated sharp cheddar
- 2 can(s) (20 oz) pineapple chunks drained reserve 6 T
- 1 cup(s) crushed Ritz crackers
- 8 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease casserole dish.
- In large bowl stir together sugar and flour. Gradually stir in cheese. Add drained pineapple chunks and stir until well combined. Pour into casserole dish.
- In another bowl combine crumbs, butter and 6 T juice. Spread mix on top of pineapple mix. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables