Community Recipe from
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 stick(s) margarine, melted
- 1 cup(s) ritz cracker crumbs
- Drain pineapple, (reserve juices). Combine sugar, flour and 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice, blend until smooth. To that mixture fold in the pineapple chunks and cheese. Spread evenly into a greased (I use pam) 2 qt.casserole dish. Combine melted margarine with ritz cracker crumbs, mixing well. Sprinkle cracker crumbs evenly over top of pineapple mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Makes 4-6 servings.
- Note: I usually cut the pineapple chunks in half... just my preference.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SherryK1858 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes