Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 stick(s) margarine, melted
- 1 cup(s) ritz cracker crumbs
- Drain pineapple, (reserve juices). Combine sugar, flour and 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice, blend until smooth. To that mixture fold in the pineapple chunks and cheese. Spread evenly into a greased (I use pam) 2 qt.casserole dish. Combine melted margarine with ritz cracker crumbs, mixing well. Sprinkle cracker crumbs evenly over top of pineapple mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Makes 4-6 servings.
- Note: I usually cut the pineapple chunks in half... just my preference.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SherryK1858 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note