Pineapple Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
A sweet and delicious stir fry. Makes people go, oh yeah.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Pineapple Tidbits
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) White Vinegar
- 3 teaspoon(s) Oil
- 2 whole(s) Chicken Breasts Skinned, Boned, and Cut Into Small Pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) Cashews
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 1/2 pound(s) Fresh Snow Peas
- 1 cup(s) Carrots Sliced
- Reserve the juice from the cans of pineapples. Mix with soy sauce, corn starch, sugar, and white vinegar. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over high heat. Add chicken, cashews, and garlic. Stir fry for 1 minute. Remove. Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion and carrots. Stir fry for 3 minutes. Add chicken, cashews, garlic and stir fry sauce. Stir to coat all ingredients, and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add pineapple tidbits and snow peas and stir fry for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Serve over rice or noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by thejebman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note