Pineapple Carrot Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- For the cake
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 jar(s) 6 oz. each carrot baby food
- 1 can(s) 8 oz. crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- For the frosting
- 1 package(s) 8 oz. cream cheese, softenend
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- For the cake: In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the oil, eggs and baby food. Mix on low speed until well blended. Stir in pineapple and nuts. Pour into two greased and floured 9 inch round baking pans. Bake at 350 * for 35 - 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing.
- For the frosting: In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add the vanilla and confectioners' sugar and beat until of spreading consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Randi's Recipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Carrot Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings