Pineapple bark Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 pineapple
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- ground cumin
- cayenne pepper
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1 jalapeno peppers diced, seeds removed
- 2 avocado pitted and chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro
- Cut top and bottom off pineapple. Slice off skin in 6 long strips, leaving about 1/2 inch of fruit attached.
- Pound chicken to 1/2 inch thickness, season with salt, pepper, cumin and cayenne.
- Lay chicken on pineapple plank, lay second plank on top and tie with string. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Slice remaining pineapple for grill. Grill about 5 min per side.
- Grill chicken approx. 15 min. per side, until done
- Guacamole - in small bowl combine red onion, jalapeño, avocado and lime juice, mix and add salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by labwalker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes