Pineapple bark Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pineapple
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- ground cumin
- cayenne pepper
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1 jalapeno peppers diced, seeds removed
- 2 avocado pitted and chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro
- Cut top and bottom off pineapple. Slice off skin in 6 long strips, leaving about 1/2 inch of fruit attached.
- Pound chicken to 1/2 inch thickness, season with salt, pepper, cumin and cayenne.
- Lay chicken on pineapple plank, lay second plank on top and tie with string. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Slice remaining pineapple for grill. Grill about 5 min per side.
- Grill chicken approx. 15 min. per side, until done
- Guacamole - in small bowl combine red onion, jalapeño, avocado and lime juice, mix and add salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by labwalker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note