PINEAPPLE BANANA LIME JELLED SALAD
- 3 OZ PKG LIME JELLO
- 1/2 C BOILING WATER
- 9 OZ CAN CRUSHED PINEAPPLE (DRAINED RETAIN 1/2 C JUICE)
- 1/4 C MAYO
- 1/4 C WHIPPED CR CHEESE
- 1 1/2 C WHIPPED TOPPING THAWED (ABOUT 4 OZ)
- 2 TBSP FRESH LEMON JUICE
- 1 SLICED BANANA
- DISSOLE JELLO IN WATER, ADD 1/2 C JUICE, SET ASIDE
- MIX WELL AND COOL.
- BEAT MAYO W/CREAM CHEESE. FOLD INTO TOPPING.
- WHEN JELLO THICKENS ADD PINEAPPLE AND LEMON JUICE. ADD BANANA AND MIX. FOLD IN MAYO MIX. CHILL.
- 6 SERVINGS
- THIS IS NOT LIGHT VERSION, IF DESIRED USE FAT FREE ITEMS
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PINEAPPLE BANANA LIME JELLED SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads