Pineapple au gratin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 2 can(s) pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers crumbled
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- Combine flour and sugar then fold in pineapple. Mix in 1/2 cup cheese then spread in a buttered dish. Top with remaining cheese, cracker crumbs and melted butter. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auburn89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple au gratin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables