Pineapple and Orange Salad with Toasted Coconut from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) orange sections (about 4 oranges)
- 1/2 cup(s) pomegranate arils
- 4 sliced, peeled kiwifruit
- 1 (4 lb) pineapple, peeled cut into 1" cubes
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) flaked, sweetened coconut toasted & divided
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine rind and next 3 ingredients (through pepper) in a small bowl. Gently stir lime mixture into fruit mixture; cover and chill.
- 2. Just before serving, stir 1/4 cup coconut into pineapple mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup coconut.
- CALORIES: 140; FAT: 1.9g (sat.1.4g, mono.0.1g, poly.0.2g) PROTEIN: 1.9g
- CARB: 32.3g FIBER: 4.8g CHOL: 0mg IRON: 0.6mg. SODIUM: 18mg
- CALC: 59mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple and Orange Salad with Toasted Coconut from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch