- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped prosciutto slices (6 oz.)
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil, plus a few small leaves for garnish
- 2 baguettes, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- calories 107
- caloriesfromfat 56 %
- protein 3.9 g
- fat 6.8 g
- satfat 3 g
- carbohydrate 8.1 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- sodium 221 mg
- cholesterol 13 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, mix butter with a fork until smooth. Add prosciutto, parmesan, pine nuts, garlic, and chopped basil and mix until blended.
Spread mixture on baguette slices and arrange slices on baking sheets. Bake until bottom of bread is toasted, 8 to 10 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes, then garnish with small basil leaves or bits of larger leaves.