I'm always looking for simple ways to fix vegetables that makes them more interesting. This was delicious. Everyone loved it, and the best part was that I had all the ingredients on hand! I think next time I may try using light olive oil instead of the canola.
Pine Nut and Parmesan Broccoli
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr
We take simple ingredients to jazz up boring broccoli into tasty Pine Nut and Parmesan Broccoli.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 10.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Sodium: 180mg
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Add pine nuts, lemon rind, kosher salt, and black pepper to canola oil. Toss with steamed broccoli florets and grated Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This