Pine Nut-crusted Pacific Salmon
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pine nuts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper, divided
- 6 (7-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Wilted Escarole
- Basil Oil
- Combine pine nuts, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon white pepper. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon nut mixture over each fillet. Coat with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place half of fillets, nut side down, in skillet. Cook 3 minutes or until nuts are lightly browned. Remove from skillet. Place salmon, nut side up, in a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining fillets. Sprinkle fillets with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon white pepper. Bake at 400° for 11 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve over Wilted Escarole. Drizzle with Basil Oil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes