Pine Nut, Butter, and Parsley Rice
Toasted pine nuts add flavor and crunch to this side dish of Pine Nut, Butter, and Parsley Rice.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 157
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Sodium: 147mg
- 2 cups unseasoned hot cooked long-grain white rice simmered in water
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Start with hot cooked rice simmered in water. Stir pine nuts, parsley, melted butter, and kosher salt into rice.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note