Community Recipe from
- 1 Fresh pineapple chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) champagne vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 5 ounce(s) arugula
- 2 head(s) romaine lettuce hearts chopped
- 1 package(s) bacon cooked/crumbled
- Blend 1/2 c chopped pineapple, 2 Tbspn. champagne vinegar, 1/8 tsp. crused red pepper, and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper until smooth. With blender running, drizzle in 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil.
- Toss with 2 c. chopped pineapple, 5 oz. arugula and the chopped romaine. top with 6 slices cooked bacon crumbles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mingo3209 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes