Serve with grilled chicken or fish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Fresh pineapple chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) champagne vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 5 ounce(s) arugula
- 2 head(s) romaine lettuce hearts chopped
- 1 package(s) bacon cooked/crumbled
- Blend 1/2 c chopped pineapple, 2 Tbspn. champagne vinegar, 1/8 tsp. crused red pepper, and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper until smooth. With blender running, drizzle in 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil.
- Toss with 2 c. chopped pineapple, 5 oz. arugula and the chopped romaine. top with 6 slices cooked bacon crumbles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mingo3209 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note