Pina Colada Filling
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can frozen pina colada mix concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut up
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, whisking constantly. Boil, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Remove from heat; whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a bowl. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings