Pina Colada Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 pound(s) unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) rum
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- In a large bowl cream together the melted butter, pineapple juice, rum, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture 1/2 cup at a time until combined. Fold in the pineapple and coconut.
- Fill the cupcake liners ¾ full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes come out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pina Colada Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes
More Recipes for Main Dishes