Pimm's Cucumber Cooler
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Stylist: Linda Hirst
For a lighter drink, fill glasses 3/4 full, and top with ginger beer or ginger ale.
Yield: Makes 5 cups
More From Coastal Living
- 1 English cucumber, halved crosswise and cut into wedges
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 cups Pimm's No. 1
- 2 cups refrigerated lemonade
- 1 cup cucumber-flavored vodka
- Garnishes: orange slices, cucumber spears, rosemary sprigs
- Place first 3 ingredients in an ice-filled pitcher. Stir in Pimm's No. 1, lemonade, and vodka. Serve in ice-filled glasses. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note