Pimiento-Stuffed Summer Squash
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 1 (4-oz.) goat cheese log, softened
- 3 tablespoons diced pimiento, drained
- 2 cooked bacon slices, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 12 to 15 baby squash
- 1. Stir together goat cheese and next 3 ingredients until smooth; add salt and pepper to taste. If desired, stir in 1 to 2 tsp. water to reach desired consistency. Spoon mixture into a zip-top plastic freezer bag. Snip 1 corner of bag to make a 1/2-inch hole.
- 2. Cut top from each baby squash, and scoop seeds from bottom, using a small spoon. Pipe cheese mixture into bottom of each squash; place top of squash over filling. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This