Pimiento Cheese Triangles
More From Southern Living
- 3 (8-ounce) blocks extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (7-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/4 small sweet onion, minced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 16 thin wheat bread slices
- 8 thin white bread slices
- 1. Stir together first 6 ingredients. Chill, if desired.
- 2. Spread 3 tablespoons pimiento cheese evenly on 8 wheat bread slices. Layer with white bread slices, and spread each evenly with 3 tablespoons pimiento cheese. Top with remaining wheat bread slices.
- 3. Trim crusts from sandwiches using a serrated knife; cut each sandwich into 4 triangles.
- Note: Freeze remaining 1 1/2 cups pimiento cheese up to 2 weeks, if desired. Thaw in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches