Great recipe, easy and quick. The taste is out of this world, rave reviews. (Served with southern fried chicken, salad, baked sweet potatoes and bbq lima beans).
Pimiento Cheese Rolls
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 1 (25-oz.) package frozen Southern-style biscuits
- All-purpose flour
- 2 cups pimiento cheese
- 1. Arrange biscuits, with sides touching, in 3 rows of 4 biscuits on a lightly floured surface. Let stand 30 to 45 minutes or until biscuits are thawed but cool to the touch.
- 2. Preheat oven to 375°. Sprinkle biscuits lightly with flour. Press edges together, and pat to form a 10- x 12-inch rectangle of dough; spread dough with pimiento cheese.
- 3. Roll up, starting at one long end; cut into 12 (1-inch-thick) slices. Place 1 slice into each muffin cup of a lightly greased 12-cup muffin pan.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Let cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes; remove from pan, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads