Pimiento Cheese Rolls
More From Southern Living
Stand: 45 Minutes
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1 (26.4-oz.) package frozen biscuits
- All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Pimiento Cheese
- 1. Arrange frozen biscuits, with sides touching, in 3 rows of 4 biscuits on a lightly floured surface. Let stand 30 to 45 minutes or until biscuits are thawed but cool to the touch.
- 2. Sprinkle thawed biscuits lightly with flour. Press biscuit edges together, and pat to form a 10- x 12-inch rectangle of dough; spread evenly with Pimiento Cheese.
- 3. Roll up, starting at one long end; cut into 12 (about 1-inch-thick) slices. Place one slice into each of 12 lightly greased 3-inch muffin pan cups.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly, and remove from pan.
- Ham-and-Swiss Rolls: Omit Pimiento Cheese. Stir together 1/4 cup each of softened butter, spicy brown mustard, and finely chopped sweet onion. Spread butter mixture evenly over 12- x 10-inch rectangle of thawed dough; sprinkle evenly with 1 cup each of shredded Swiss cheese and chopped cooked ham. Proceed with recipe as directed.
- Sausage-and-Cheddar Rolls: Omit Pimiento Cheese. Spread 1/4 cup softened butter evenly over 12- x 10-inch rectangle of thawed dough; sprinkle evenly with 1 cup each of shredded Cheddar cheese and cooked, crumbled sausage. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note