Pimiento Cheese Rolls
More From Southern Living
Stand: 45 Minutes
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1 (26.4-oz.) package frozen biscuits
- All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Pimiento Cheese
- 1. Arrange frozen biscuits, with sides touching, in 3 rows of 4 biscuits on a lightly floured surface. Let stand 30 to 45 minutes or until biscuits are thawed but cool to the touch.
- 2. Sprinkle thawed biscuits lightly with flour. Press biscuit edges together, and pat to form a 10- x 12-inch rectangle of dough; spread evenly with Pimiento Cheese.
- 3. Roll up, starting at one long end; cut into 12 (about 1-inch-thick) slices. Place one slice into each of 12 lightly greased 3-inch muffin pan cups.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly, and remove from pan.
- Ham-and-Swiss Rolls: Omit Pimiento Cheese. Stir together 1/4 cup each of softened butter, spicy brown mustard, and finely chopped sweet onion. Spread butter mixture evenly over 12- x 10-inch rectangle of thawed dough; sprinkle evenly with 1 cup each of shredded Swiss cheese and chopped cooked ham. Proceed with recipe as directed.
- Sausage-and-Cheddar Rolls: Omit Pimiento Cheese. Spread 1/4 cup softened butter evenly over 12- x 10-inch rectangle of thawed dough; sprinkle evenly with 1 cup each of shredded Cheddar cheese and cooked, crumbled sausage. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This