- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks reduced-fat shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 (4-ounce) jars diced pimiento, drained
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeño peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 2 (1-ounce) slices marbled rye bread
- calories 264
- fat 9.4 g
- satfat 4.9 g
- protein 13.2 g
- carbohydrate 31.3 g
- cholesterol 25 mg
- iron 2.2 mg
- sodium 833 mg
- caloriesfromfat 32 %
- fiber 2.4 g
- calcium 248 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Spread 1/4 cup pimiento cheese over 16 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices. Refrigerate remaining pimiento cheese in an airtight container up to 10 days.
Note: Increase the heat in the pimiento cheese by adding up to 1 (4-ounce) can of pickled jalapeño peppers.