- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (7-oz.) jar diced pimiento, well drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 1 hour. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on LOW 30 more minutes. Add pimiento, green onions, and red pepper. Stir to blend. Cover and cook on LOW 30 more minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve fondue with raw vegetables, tortilla chips, or French bread chunks.