Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
We combine two Southern favorites into one extraordinary dish—Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs.
Yield: Serves 12
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Sodium: 175mg
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 ounce shredded aged white cheddar
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
- Stir roasted red bell peppers, mayonnaise, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and cheddar into yolks. Divide among whites; top with pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note