- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 ounce shredded aged white cheddar
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- calories 100
- fat 7.4 g
- satfat 2 g
- sodium 175 mg
How to Make It
Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
Stir roasted red bell peppers, mayonnaise, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and cheddar into yolks. Divide among whites; top with pecans.