Pimiento Cheese-Bacon Burgers
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
Let ground beef stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before grilling.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 3 Hours
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup mixed chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, mint, and oregano)
- Homemade Hamburger Buns
- Toppings: pimiento cheese, cooked bacon slices, lettuce, and tomato slices
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Combine first 4 ingredients gently. Stir fresh herbs into meat mixture. Shape mixture into 6 (5-inch) patties.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink in center. Serve on Homemade Hamburger Buns. Top each burger with pimiento cheese, cooked bacon slices, lettuce, and tomato slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This