Pimiento and cheese sandwiches
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) Extra-sharp cheddar cheese freshly grated
- 2 jar(s) 4 oz jars chopped pienentos If smoother texture desired, pulse in food processor until desire
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper-to taste
- 1/2-1 teaspoon(s) black pepper-to taste freshly ground- fine
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) onion grated
- In stand mixer blend mayonaise with all ingrediants except cheese until throughly mixed. Then add grated cheese in 4oz, (by wt.-estimated) so that the cheese will be throughly mixed with out bogging the mixer down.
- Arthors note: the species of onion does not matter. It should be a large bulb type. Videlia, sweet Texas, white, yellow and purple have been used without noticeably changing the taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by southerngent and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes