Pimiento and cheese sandwiches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Extra-sharp cheddar cheese freshly grated
- 2 jar(s) 4 oz jars chopped pienentos If smoother texture desired, pulse in food processor until desire
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper-to taste
- 1/2-1 teaspoon(s) black pepper-to taste freshly ground- fine
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) onion grated
- In stand mixer blend mayonaise with all ingrediants except cheese until throughly mixed. Then add grated cheese in 4oz, (by wt.-estimated) so that the cheese will be throughly mixed with out bogging the mixer down.
- Arthors note: the species of onion does not matter. It should be a large bulb type. Videlia, sweet Texas, white, yellow and purple have been used without noticeably changing the taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by southerngent and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note