PIMENTO , FETA VEGETABLE SPREAD
YOU CAN SPREAD ON BREAD , CELERY STICKS OR CRACKERS. MY MOTHER USE TO MAKE THIS WITH CHEESE BUT I HAVE ALTERED IT BECAUSE I CANNOT HAVE CHEESE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) PIMENTOS DRAINED
- 4 bulb(s) GREEN ONIONS CHOPPED
- 1 package(s) 8 OZ. NEFSCHERCHEL CREAM CHEESE WHIPPED
- 1 container(s) 8 OZ. FETA CHEESE CRUMBLED
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) REAL MAYONNAISE WITH OLIVE OIL
- BLEND ALL INGREDIENTS TOGETHER WITH SPOON UNTIL AS THICK AS YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR SPREAD. MAY NEED TO MORE OR LESS MAYO. DEPENDING ON YOUR DESIRE. SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE MAYO IN IT, SO TASTE BEFORE YOU ADD THE MAYO. SPREAD ON CELERY STICKS, BREAD FOR A PIEMENTO SANDWICH OR JUST ON A CRACKER TO GOT WITH YOUR GLASS OF WINE. ENJOY
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aLICEMONK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note