Pimento Cheese Spread - WF
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) sharp cheese cheese shredded
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- ground white pepper to taste
- 8 ounce(s) pimentos
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, red onion and pimentos. In a smaller bowl, mix green onions and garlic with mayonnaise, then add to cheese mixture and blend thoroughly. Add white pepper and stir well to combine thoroughly. Chill a few hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marcymarie102 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes