Pimento Cheese Popovers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- cooking spray
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 12 teaspoon(s) pimento cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Combine milk, flour, eggs, melted butter & salt in a blender.
- 3. Mist a 12-cup muffin tin or popover pan with cooking spray. Fill each cup just over halfway with batter. Drop 1 teaspoon of pimento cheese into the center of each. Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes. Decrease heat to 375 degrees. Bake until puffed & golden with a crater in the center, about 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pimento Cheese Popovers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers