Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Pimento Cheese
- "From Our Home to Yours"
- Ozark First Church of the Nazarene"
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated and at room temp.
- 8 oz Medium Cheddar Cheese, Grated and at room temp
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, soften
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 small Jar Pimento, drained and mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper. or to taste
- Combine Cheddar cheeses and Pimento. Mix softened Cream Cheese and
- Mayonnaise. Add to Cheese Mixture. Add Cayenne Pepper, mix well. Chill. This will
- be very firm and should be served at room teperature. Serve with crackero
- or it makes a great Sandwich. Can be chilled and made into a ball and then
- rolled in toasted chopped Pecans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pimento Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches